Fee structure for 2018:$85.00 for DDO Residents
$95.00 for Non-Residents
All players from last year that are in good standing are guaranteed their spot in the league, but only if you get your form and fees in by the April 30, 2018 deadline. Failure to meet these two requirements will result in you not playing in 2018. Since all roster spots could end up getting filled. There are already more than 15 people waiting to join the league, so your spot can be lost if you don’t respond on time. Any forms received after April 30, 2018 will be rejected. The reason for this is that we are going to do an evaluation day for new players on May 6 and the teams will be finalized the week of May 7, 2018. Teams will have a practice on May 13, 2018 and an exhibition game May 20, 2018 weather permitting.
Here is what you do:
- Please fill in the registration form and the waiver form electronically or print them out and fill them in and take a picture or scan them and email them to the president in order to save on all the printing out of paper. Please don't forget to sign waiver releases form. Please indicate the city where YOU currently live, not where your parents/relatives live or work deliberately false entries will invalidate your form and you will not be able to play this year, since the city does check every year. inging in DDO people created, one for DDO residents, and one for non-residents.
- It is prefer e-transfers or cheques if paying by cash please stop by the Civic Centre on April 21, 28, 29 between 10:30 – 3:30 Make out a cheque for the sum of $85.00 or $95.00 as appropriate payable to Dollard Mixed Softball League, Not Chad Rabkin or D.M.S.L.
- If you know of someone who has expressed an interest in joining, please email their name, gender, phone number and city of residence. We are always in need of more women and people to be on the spare list. A priority list of all new people will be made based on the order of receipt of the forms. Another reason to get it in early! This priority list will be in two parts: - a DDO resident list and a non-resident list. While priority for newcomers will go to DDO residents, there are usually some non-resident positions available every season.
- Already filled-out forms from newcomers will be rejected and will not be accepted in the league.
- New Players must come to the Civic Centre on April 21, 28, or 29th. If you will not be able to play with us this year, please notify the president. If you're not sure yet, do it anyway please.
- If you are requesting a trade, you must communicate this on your form. All trade requests will be evaluated by the DMSL Executives before being granted.
- If you would like to play in a Pre-Season game, RESERVE your spot(s) by filling out the Pre-Season Reservation Form and include it with your registration form.
- YOU HAVE 3 CHOICE IN HOW YOU RETURN YOUR FORM AND FEES: A) E-mail your registration form and waivers.
PaymentBy e-transfer or mail Cheque to:
DOLLARD MIXED SOFTBALL LEAGUE
6 Sunrise Cres.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R-4W1
If paying by Cash Come by the Dollard Civic Centre, in the main rotunda (12001 De Salaberry, DDO) on one of the Following dates and drop it off:
Saturday, April 21 10:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
Saturday, April 28 10:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. by
Sunday, April 29 Deadline Day! 10:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
Let us know if you’re coming on Deadline Day!